- 35 grams Mungbean sprout
- 2 pieces of bacon
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon Black pepper
- Prepare all ingredients and wash.
- Cut off the top and end of the Mungbean sprout, we just need the middle part of the Mungbean sprout. Gather it in a bowl and drop some black pepper.
- Cut the bacon into smaller pieces.
- Roll up the bean sprouts with Bacon.
- Fixed with Toothpicks.
- Place all the bacon roll in a plate.
- Add peanut oil in a pan. Heat on a medium-low fire.
- When the oil is hot enough, drop the bacon roll one by one. Fry it until cooked. Serve with other sauce you like.