- 2 Chicken legs
- 1 Ginger
- 1 Spring onion
- 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 4 cloves of red garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chicken powder
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
- Clean and drain the chicken legs.
- Cut the chicken legs into small sections and mince the red garlic.
- Put the chopped red garlic and chicken legs into a bowl. Then add salt and chicken powder.
- Mix them evenly. Pickled for 20 minutes.
- Wash the spring onion and ginger.
- Cut the spring onion into small sections and cut the ginger into sliced.
- Pour peanut oil in the wok and turn the stove to a high temperature. Put the spring onion and red garlic in the wok, stir until fragrant.
- Put the pickled chicken legs in the wok. Stir for a few minutes.
- When the surface of the chicken meat turn to yellow, add light soy sauce.
- Add oyster sauce.
- Add sliced ginger in the wok as well. Continue stiring.
- Add 1 1/2 cup of water. When the water boiled, use a low heat.
- Cover with the lid braising for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, you can see the sauce in the wok became thickener. Then add spring onion. Serve immediately.