- 500 grams Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon Broad bean paste
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 150 grams red and green pepper
- 10 grams garlic, chopped
- Wash and peel the potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into small sections.
- Cut the red and green pepper into small sections as well.
- Add appropriate amount oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a medium temperature. When it get 30% hot, then add the potatoes into the oil, fry them.
- Fry the potatoes until it is totally cooked and change its color. Transfer it out to a plate.
- Left a little oil in the wok. Use medium fire and add broad bean paste, stir- fry it until fragrant. Then add chopped garlic in it as well.
- Add appropriate amount (about 200 ml).
- Add white sugar and mix them well. Then add the potatoes in the wok again.
- Add the green and red pepper in the wok. Stir-fry all the ingredients for about 1~2 minutes. Then add 1 tablespoon water cornstarch (add the cornstarch in about 1 tablespoon water)
- Stir-fry again and make them mix well. Then transfer it to a plate. Serve immediately.