- 500 g apples
- 30 g starch
- 100 g white sugar
- 30 g water
- 10 tablespoon peanut oil
- a little salt
- Wash the apples and peel it. Cut the apples into small pieces. Put them into a bowl and add some water, a little salt.
- Mix 30 g water and starch. Stir them evenly. Then put the apples in the mixture. Stir them evenly as well.
- Put the oil in the pan. Turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil achieve 60% hot, then put the apples in the pan. Start to fry. Meanwhile, turn the stove to a medium temperature.
- When the surface of the apple changes into golden yellow, then take them out the pan.
- Get another pan and put a little oil. Add white sugar. Turn the stove to a low temperature. When the sugar’s color changes to light yellow and melt, then turn off the stove.
- Put the apples to this pan and stir them swiftly until combined.Then serve it immediately.