- 500 grams pork butt (pork shoulder)
- 1½ tablespoon honey
- A few spring onion, chopped
- 5 pieces of ginger
- 2 tablespoon of char siu sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Wash the pork butt and drain well.
- Cut the pork into sections. Poke some small holes on the pork using toothpick or something.
- Gather the pork in a bowl and add chopped spring onion, ginger, cooking wine and 1 tablespoon char siu sauce. Mix well.
- Put it into the fridge for about 4 hours. (For more tasty, you can keep it in fridge for 24 hours.)
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degree C (around 400 degree F). Put the pickled pork into middle track of the oven. Brush honey and char siu sauce on both sides.
- Set the baking time as 50 minutes. Start baking.
- After baking for 25 minutes, open the oven. Turn the pork over another side. Brush the honey and char siu sauce again. Then continue to bake for the another 25 minutes.
- Transfer the pork out and you can sprinkle with some white sesame seeds. Wait for a while and cut it into slices.