- A fresh corn
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- A few Salad dressing
- 2 tablespoon corn starch
- Shuck the fresh corn.
- Add some water in a wok and put the corn grains in it. Turn off the stove until all the corn grains are cooked.
- Drain the corn grains well.
- Gather all the corn grains in a bowl or wok. Add corn starch, make sure every corn grain was dipped into flour.
- Add peanut oil in the wok. Turn the stove to a medium temperature. Then Add corn grains in the wok, squeeze the corn grains using your kitchen turner in order to let the corn grains bond with each other.
- Fry one side until fragrant. Then change to fry another side.
- After finish to fry both of sides, transfer it to a serve plate. Sprinkle with white sugar.
- Add a few salad dressing, serve immediately.