- 500 g Pork ribs
- 5 g Garlic
- 2 g salt
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 10 g sweet flour paste
- 5 g white sugar
- Appropriate amount starch
- Wash the raw pork ribs before cooking. Then cut into short lengths.
- Put all the pork ribs into the pot. Add water and turn the stove to a medium temperature. When the pork ribs are cooked, take them out. Scoop out some soup from the pot.
- Mash garlic to a paste
- Add peanut oil in the pan. Turn the stove to a high temperature. Add garlic paste, stir it. Then add sweet flour paste and pork ribs. Stir them.
- Add white sugar, salt and the soup you scooped in step 2. Turn the stove to a low temperature. Cook it for about 10 minutes.
- Add a small bowl of starchy sauce (about 1 tablespoon). Then transfer the ribs to a plate. You can add some cooked oil and white sesame to make the dish more attractive.