- 200 grams chicken breast
- A half lemon
- 50 grams Coriander
- A few black pepper
- 150 grams Celery
- 150 grams Cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Chop the garlic then mix the chicken breast with garlic, pepper, white sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Drop a few lemon juice and pickled for about 3 hours.
- Brush peanut oil at bottom of the pan and add celery on it.
- Put the chicken breast above the celery. Then you can add garlic, lemon, cauliflower and coriander. At last, don’t forget to add a few peanut oil.
- Wrap the pan with tinfoil. Put it into the oven which is preheated to 190 C. Bake for about 20 minutes. You can change the baking time according the actual temperature of the oven or the thickness of chicken breast.
- After 20 minutes, transfer it out. Remove the tinfoil, put it into oven again. Roast it at 230 C for about 10 minutes. At last, transfer it out and serve.