- 100 grams dried rice noodles
- 100 grams Guangdong style barbecued pork (if you don;t have it, you can use shrimp instead)
- A half carrot
- 100 grams soybean sprouts
- 1 spring onion
- 1 piece of ginger
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Put the dried rice noddles in the water until it becomes soft.
- Drain and gather it in a bowl.
- Cut the barbecued pork, carrot into shreds. And cut the spring onion, garlic and ginger into small sections. Wash the soybean sprouts.
- Add peanut oil in the wok and turn your stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, add garlic and ginger in the wok. Stir- fry.
- Add barbecued pork, stir-fry using medium heat.
- Add carrot, stir-fry for a while.
- Add soybean sprouts. Stir-fry for a while.
- Add rice noddles.
- Stir-fry the rice noddles with other ingredients. Meanwhile add salt.
- Add light soy sauce. Stir-fry for seconds.
- Add spring onion.
- At last, just stir-fry to make sure all ingredients mixed well. Then serve immediately.
- You can use other ingredients you like to instead Chinese barbecued pork.
- Don’t stir-fry for a long time in each step which requires. Just seconds.