- 200 g Spiced beef
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Cooked peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 15 g cayenne pepper
- 1.5 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon pepper oil
- 2 pieces green onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare 15 g cayenne pepper and pour hot cooked peanut oil to it. So we made the Red hot oil.
- Cut the cucumber into shreds.
- Cut the spiced beef into shreds as well.
- Chop the garlic into mud. Then add a little hot water.
- Add salt, white sugar, light soy sauce, vinegar and pepper oil into the bowl which has garlic mud.
- Make sure you have prepared the sauce and red hot oil.
- Put the beef slices and cucumber slices to a bowl.
- Pour the sauce you made in the step 5.
- Pour the red hot oil as well. Then sprinkle with chopped green onion.