- 10 Chick wings
- 500 ml Cola
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Spring onions
- 2 pieces of Ginger
- 2 pieces of anise
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Soak the chicken wings in the water and change the water in every 15 minutes then drain.
- Pour peanut oil in the wok and turn the stove to medium temperature. Add white sugar and stir it until melt.
- Put the chicken wings in the wok and stir it.
- After 2~3 minutes, add cooking wine.
- Add light soy sauce.
- Add Cola.
- Add Spring onion, ginger and anise.
- Turn the stove to a high temperature until the water is boiling and keep boiling for 5 minutes.
- Now turn the stove to a medium temperature. Then cover with the lid and stew for 20 minutes
- Add salt.
- At last , we need to turn to high heat, stir evenly until all sauce is absorbed, dish up and serve.