- 3 Chicken legs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1/5 teaspoon White pepper
- 6 grams Chinses Angelica
- 6 grams Chinese wolfberry
- 200 ml Huadiao wine
- 10 grams rock sugar
- 500 ml water
- Wash the chicken legs. And mix the salt, ginger powder and white pepper.
- Debone a chicken leg. Gather all the chicken meat in a small bowl and add the mixture you made in step 1. Mix with chicken legs well. Then place the chicken meat on the tin foil, wrap it up. Pickled for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, put the chicken meat with tin foil in a steamer. Steam for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add Chinses Angelica, Chinese wolfberry and 500 ml water into a pot. Turn your stove to a high temperature. After the water boiled, use low fire, cook for another 20 minutes.
- Prepare the HuaDiao Wine and rock sugar.
- Transfer the soup you made in step 4 to a big bowl. Add the HuaDiao wine and rock sugar in the big bowl. Stir for a while to make sure that the rock sugar melt away.
- Put the chicken meat with tin foil in the big bowl as well. Let it soak for about 6 hours. After that, you can take it out, remove the tin foil and serve.