- 1 Cauliflower
- 3 pieces bacon
- a few green pepper
- a few red chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili paste
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- a few spring onion
- Cut the bacon into small pieces and cut the red chili, green pepper into small sections as well.
- Clean the cauliflower with the water. Broke it into small parts.
- Boil a pot of water and put the cauliflower into it. Just cook for 1 minutes and take them out.
- Add the peanut oil in the pan. Turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil gets 70% hot, then add bacon. Stir it until it looks drier. Then take it out.
- Left some oil in the pan and add red chilli and garlic. Stir them until fragrant.
- Add cauliflower in the pan, stir with the red chili and garlic. Use high fire, quick stir.
- After about 1 minute, add the bacon in the pan.
- Stir them evenly and add chili paste, light soy sauce, white sugar and salt. Continue to stir for 30 seconds. At last, you can spread with chopped spring onion. Serve it immediately.