- 400 g Shrimp
- 2 Tablespoon Peanut oil
- 4 Tablespoon tomato sauce
- 2 Tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon white sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Cooking wine
- 2 Teaspoon Sweet potato starch
- 2 Pieces of Ginger
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- Rinse the shrimp under cold running water.
- Use a toothpick pick shrimp line on the back.
- Mix the tomato sauce, sugar, salt, vinegar.
- Put 2 tablespoon of oil in the pan and turn the stove to a medium temperature. Then Put the shrimp in the pan.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- Stir fry the shrimp for 1-2 minutes.
- Put the sauce you made in step 3 into the pan, stir fry.
- Turn the stove to a high temperature. Until the sauce is nearly dry, you can serve immediately.