- 1 block of Firm tofu
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon Char siu sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- Some white sesame seeds
- Wash the firm toufu and drain well.
- Cut the firm toufu into triangles.
- Now we need to prepare the sauce. Combine with char siu sauce, light soy sauce, honey, salt and a little water. Mix well.
- Add peanut oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a high temperature. Then add firm toufu in the wok and fry.
- Fry toufu until its surface changes to golden.
- Transfer fried toufu out to a plate. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Left a little oil in the wok.
- Add the sauce you made in step 3 in the wok. Heat on a medium fire.
- Add the toufu in the wok. Stir-fry with the sauce rapidly for 1 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Some white sesame seeds. At last, transfer it out to a serve plate. Serve.