- 200 g sliced Pork
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4/3 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon thick broad-bean sauce
- a half ginger
- 4 teaspoon white sugar
- 5 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon starch
- 4 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 spring onions
- Cut the sliced pork into smaller sections. Gather them into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon salt, 2 teaspoon cooking wine, 1 tablespoon starch and a little water. Mix them evenly and add 1 tablespoon oil at last.
- Chop the garlic and ginger.
- Cut the spring onions into small sections.
- Take an another bowl and add 2 teaspoon cooking wine, 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, 4/3 tablespoon white sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 4/3 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1 tablespoon starch. Mix all of them for the sauce we will use in the next.
- Turn the stove to a high temperature and add 3 tablespoon oil. When heat to 50% hot, then add chopped garlic, ginger and thick broad-bean sauce. Stir them until fragrant.
- Add the sliced pork in the pan as well. Stir the pork with other ingredients for about 2~3 minutes.
- Then add the sauce we made in step 4.
- Continue stir-frying for just 30 seconds.
- At last, add chopped spring onions and serve it immediately.