- 250 grams chicken breast meat
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 teaspoom Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoon peanut oil
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut chicken breast meat into slice and add salt.
- Add black pepper.
- Give the meat a “massage”, just use your hand to press the meat lightly.
- Add 1 teaspoon peanut oil in the honey. Mix.
- Cut the garlic into small sections.
- Add the chopped garlic into the bowl with honey.
- Put the chicken breast meat and the honey sauce in the fresh keeping box. Mix them evenly. Put it into fridge for about 3 hours.
- Add 2 teaspoon peanut oil in the pan. Use low heat. Then add the chicken breast meat in the pan.
- Fry the chicken meat until you can tie in the chicken meat with chopsticks easily.