- 500 grams beef sirloin
- 100 grams Chinese sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- A few spring onion, chopped
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 1/2 cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Wash the beef and drain well.
- Cut off the fat part of the beef using your knife.
- Shred the beef and gather it in a bowl. Add salt, cooking wine, light soy sauce, soy sauce and cornstarch. Mix them evenly. Pickled for about 1 hour.
- Prepare chopped spring onions and garlic.
- Turn your stove to a high temperature. Add peanut oil in the wok.
- When the oil gets medium hot, add shredded beef. Stir-fry rapidly for a while. When the beef changed its color, then transfer it out to a plate.
- Left a little oil in the wok, add garlic. Stir until fragrant.
- Add Chinese sauerkraut (chopped), stir-fry for a while using medium fire.
- Add the beef in the wok agian. Stir with other ingredients.
- Add white sugar and stir for seconds. Taste the beef and make sure it is cooked. At last, trun off fire and transfer it out to a serve plate. Serve with rice. You can sprinkle with chopped spring onions to make it more attractive.