- 200 grams Pork
- 2 Chili red
- 2 Green peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 small pieces of ginger
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 sping onion
- Shred the pork and cut the chili red and green pepper into shreds. And cut the ginger and spring onion into small sections.
- Gather all the meat in a bowl, add spring onion, salt, 1 tablespoon light soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce, white sugar, cooking wine and 1/2 tablespoon peanut oil. Mix them well.
- Add cornstarch into the bowl as well, mix them using your hands. Pickled for about 30 minutes.
- Turn your stove to a high temperature. Add nothing in the wok. Just heat.
- Add shredded chili red and green pepper in the wok. Stir for about 1 minutes.
- Transfer them out to a plate.
- When the pickled meat is ready, add 1 1/2 peanut oil in the wok. When the oil gets medium hot, then add ginger. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the meat in the wok, stir-fry rapidly for about 1 minutes.
- Add shredded chili red and green pepper.
- Add 1 tablespoon light soy sauce and 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce.
- Continue to stir-fry until all ingredients mixed evenly.
- Transfer it to a serve plate. Serve.