- 300 g Prawn
- 1 chopped Red pepper
- 2 heads of Garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Peanut oil
- Cut off the prawn pliers and beard. And wash them using clean water.
- Cut open the back of the prawn using scissors.
- Use a knife to make the prawn’s back fully expanded. Don’t forget to remove the dark line (also called vein).
- Put all of them in a plate.
- Peel and crush the garlic. And gather the chopped garlic into a bowl.
- Add oyster sauce into the bowl with garlic.
- Add Olive oil into the bowl as well. Mix them using chopsticks or something.
- Add chopped red pepper and salt. Continue to stir them and mix them evenly.
- Place the garlic mixture on the back of the prawn using a spoon.
- Add some water into the pot and use a high heat until the water is boiling. Then turn a low heat and put the plate with prawn on the steaming frame. Steam for about 8 minutes.
- Get the prawn out and put some red pepper or green onion on it. Pour hot peanut oil above the prawn. Serve it immediately.