- 500 g Cabbage
- 1 piece of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of spring onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 8 red peppers
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 3 g starch
- Prepare all ingredients we need. (I prepared Chinese prickly ash as well to make the dish hotter. You don’t need to use it if you don’t like too hot.)
- Cut the cabbage into small sections.
- Finely chop spring onion stalk, ginger and garlic into mud.
- Cut the red pepper into small sections too.
- Get a small bowl and add light soy sauce, vinegar and starch. Mix them.
- Add peanut oil in the pan and turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, then put red peppers in the pan. Meanwhile, turn the stove to a medium temperature.
- Until fragrant, put the cabbage in the pan as well. Stir them rapidly.
- After 1~2 minutes, add salt, ginger, garlic and spring onion. Don’t forget to add the mixture you made in step 5. Stir them evenly for about 4~5 minutes, then dish up.