- 300 grams Bean sprouts
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon chill oil
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 dry red peppers
- A few spring onion
- Chop the garlic, dry red peppers and cut the spring onion into small sections.
- Wash the bean sprouts and remove the head and tail” of the bean sprout. After that, put the bean sprouts into the pot with boiling water. Cook for about 2~3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add peanut oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a high temperature. Add dry red peppers, spring onions and garlic in the wok. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Transfer the bean sprouts to a bowl and drain well.
- Add the bean sprouts in the wok as well. Turn off the fire.
- Add light soy sauce, salt and chill oil. Stir for mixing them well. At last, transfer it to a serve plate. Serve.