- 260 grams beef
- 6 Dry peppers
- 10 grams ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 1 green pepper
- 2 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Shred the ginger and garlic. Cut the dry peppers, spring onion and green pepper into small sections.
- Shred the beef. Add cornstarch and light soy sauce. Mix well.
- Add peanut oil in the wok and turn your stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add beef. Stir-fry quickly until the beef change its color slightly. Then you should add cooking wine. Stir for seconds to mix them.
- Add green pepper, dry peppers and cumin powder. Continue to stir-fry for a while.
- Make sure the beef is totally cooked and then add chopped spring onion to make the dish more attractive. Serve immediately.