- 400 g Doufu
- 60 g chopped pork
- 2 teaspoon peanut oil
- 3 g chopped ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Spicy oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 200 ml soup-stock
- 10 g hotpot condiment (spicy style)
- 2 g pepper
- 1 g salt
- 2 red pepper
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut the doufu into small pieces. And cut the red pepper and garlic into small sections.
- Add some water in the pan. Turn the stove to a medium temperature. Then add doufu and a little salt. Cook for 3 minutes. Then take the doufu out.
- Add peanut oil in the pan. Turn the stove to a medium temperature. Then add the chopped pork. Stir it quickly. If you like Chinese prickly ash, you can add it in this step.
- Add spicy oil and chopped ginger. Stir them with your tuner.
- Add hotpot condiment (spicy style) to the pan.
- Turn the stove to a high temperature. Then add doufu and light soy sauce.
- Add white sugar and stir them for about 1~2 minutes.
- Add soup-stock and salt.
- Turn the stove to a medium temperature again. Cook for about 15 minutes.
- At last, turn the stove to a high temperature. Add a small bowl of water starch (just about 1/2 tablespoon) and garlic leaves. Cook for about 2 minutes. Them serve it immediately.