- 150 grams chicken breast
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 slices of ginger, chopped
- 1 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- A few spring onion
- Wash the mushroom and drain well.
- Cut chicken breast into strips and gather them in a bowl.
- Add one egg white into the bowl.
- Get another small bowl then add 1 tablesppon water and 1 teaspoon cornstarch. Mix well. Add it into the bowl of chicken as well. Mix all of them evenly.
- Add 2 teaspoon peanut oil in the wok and turn your stove to a high temperature. When oil gets medium hot, then we use a low fire. Meanwhile, add the chicken breast in the wok one by one.
- After the chicken breast are cooked, transfer them to a plate.
- Add 1 teaspoon peanut oil in the work and use a medium fire. Then add mushroom.
- Add chopped ginger.
- Add five-spice powder.
- Add salt.
- Turn your stove to a high temperature. Stir-fry rapidly for a while.
- Add the chicken breast. Continue to stir-fry.
- After make sure the mushroom is cooked, then sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Transfer it to a serve plate. Serve with rice.