- 100 grams rice
- 1 Sausage
- 200 grams potatoes
- 20 grams green beans
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Peel the potatoes and cut it into small sections. Cut the sauage into sliced.
- Wash the rice and put all of them into the rice cooker. Add some water and start cook rice.
- Add peanut oil in the wok and turn your stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, then add sausage and potatoes in the wok. Stir.
- When the potatoes change its color, then add light soy sauce and salt.
- Open the rice cooker’s lid and put the potatoes and sauasge in it. Keep cooking.
- Make the green beans and egg cooked.
- Cut the cooked green beans into sliced and cut the egg in half.
- After the rice cooker finished cooking, don’t open the lid, keep stewing for about 5~8 minutes.
- Add green beans into the rice cooker and stir.
- Transfer the rice to a bowl and add a half egg on the rice. Serve immediately.