- 300 g Pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 spring onions
- 2 pieces of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoon starch
- 1 tablespoon Tomato sauce
- 2/3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 545 g tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 egg-white
- Some water
- Wash the pork tenderloin and cut into sections.
- Put the pork tenderloin in a bowl and add soy light sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cooking wine, 1 tablespoon (15 g) peanut oil. The meat should be pickled for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, add starch, egg-white and 3/2 tablespoon water. Stir them evenly.
- Put the tamatoes into boiling water and then peel them. Then cut them into small pieces. Add 2 tablespoon oil in the pan. When the oil is hot, put the tomatoes in the pan. Turn the stove to a low temperature. Stir it. keep mashing the tomatoes with your turner until it becomes the sauce.
- Add tomato sauce.
- Add white sugar, salt and lemon juice.
- Stir them until blended. Take the cooked tomatoes sauce from the pan and put it in a bowl.
- Add 500 g peanut oil to the pan. Turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil is heated to 70% hot, then put the pickled pork tenderloin in the pan one by one. Meanwhile, turn the stove to medium temperature.
- Fry the pork to golden surface. Then take it out. When you finish to fry all the pork, then turn the stove to a high temperature, add the pork in the pan to fry again. Each one should fry for about 10~15 seconds.
- Pour the oil out of the pan and left about 2 tablespoon oil in the pan. Add green onion, ginger. Stir fry until aromatic.
- Add the pork tenderloin in pan again. Stir with the green onion and ginger.
- Add the tomato sauce you made in step 3~6. Quick fry and mix well. Then add garlic.
- At last, if you like coriander, you can add it. After that, serve it immediately.