- 220 g Rice
- 4 Sausage (we use Chinese sausage here, however you also can use your local sausage)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Little cabbage
- 2 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon boiled water
- 1 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- Prepare all the ingredients we need.
- Wash the rice and soak it for 1 hour before cooking.
- Meanwhile we can start to make the sauce. Get a bowl and add light soy sauce, oyster sauce, boiled water, white sugar and 1 tablespoon peanut oil. Mix them.
- After 1 hour, put the rice into a casserole. Add water (1.5 times of the rice), 2 tablespoon peanut oil. Turn the stove to a high temperature. After the water is boiling, then turn the stove to a low temperature.
- Cut the sausage into pieces.
- When there are liitle water over the rice, then add the sausage and an egg over the rice. Cover with the lid and simmer until the water dry.
- Rotate the pot edge in the cooking time, it can make sure the casserole is heated evenly.
- Get another pot and boil a pot of water. Then add little cabbage to the pot. When the cabbage is cooked, take them out.
- When the water dry, add the cabbage over the rice as well and serve immediately.