- 400 g Tomatoes
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 40 g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 pieces of spring onion
- Peel the tomatoes and cut it into small pieces.
- Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil to the pan. And when the oil is medium hot, then add eggs to it. Stir the eggs and take it out of the pan after it is done.
- Add 2 tablespoon oil in the pan and when the oil is hot. then add tomatoes in the pan, stir them.
- Add white sugar and salt, stir them.
- Add eggs and a small bowl of water (don’t add too much water, just a little, because the tomatoes have much water itself).
- Stir them and cook for about 2~3 minutes. At last, you can dish up.