- 150 grams rice
- 1~2 chicken legs
- 60 grams green pepper
- 60 grams red pepper
- 60 grams yellow pepper
- 4 cloves of shallot
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2/3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon HuaDiao wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 60 grams ShaCha sauce
- Prepare all the ingredients
- Wash the rice and gather it into a bowl. Add light soy sauce in the bowl and mix with the rice evenly.
- Debone the chicken leg(s). And cut the chicken meat into small sections. Pickled with salt and HuaDiao wine. Then cut the 3 types of peppers into small sections and shred the shallot.
- Add peanut oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, add shallot, stir until fragrant.
- Add chicken leg meat. Stir-fry.
- We should keep stiring until the chicken leg meat change its color. Then add ShaCha sauce, continue to stir-fry for a while.
- Add the rice. Stir-fry for mixing them evenly.
- Add a little water in the wok. Don’t add more water, just immerse the chicken legs and rice. You can check the picture below.
- Cover with the lid. Use medium fire until the water is bioling. Then open the lid, poke a few holes on the rice using chopsticks or something. Cover with the lid again. And use lowest fire to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Open the lid and add the red, green and yellow pepper in the wok. Mix with the rice and chicken meat well. Cover with the lid and wait for about 1~2 minutes. Then transfer it out to a serve bowl, serve immediately.