- 360 g shrimp meat
- 50 g szechuan green beans
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- Wash the shrimp meat and peel the black shrimp line using a small knife or something.
- Add cooking wine into the bowl with shrimp meat. Mix them evenly.
- Add 1 egg white into the bowl as well. Mix them.
- Put the bowl with shrimp meat into the fridge. Fresh storage for 2 hours.
- Wash the green beans and take the shrimp meat out after 2 hours.
- Add peanut oil in the wok. Turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil are heated to 70% hot, then add shrimp meat in the wok. Stir them.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir it.
- When the shrimp meat was bent, add green beans and pour 1/2 teaspoon salt on the green beans. Continue stiring.
- Stir for about 1 minutes. Then serve immediately.