- 300 grams scallop meat
- 100 grams Chinese chives
- 4 hot pepper
- 1 piece of spring onion
- a few Chinese prickly ash
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- a few salt
- 1~2 tablespoon peanut oil
- Wash the scallop meat and drain well.
- Cut the Chinese chives and hot pepper into small sections. And mince the spring onion and garlic.
- Add 1~2 tablespoon peanut oil in the wok. Turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, add Chinese prickly ash, stir until fragrant. Then add garlic, spring onion and hot pepper. Continue to stir until fragrant again. Next, add the sections which is end parts of the Chinese chives, because these parts need more time to be cooked, so we add it earier.
- Add scallop meat and fry stir for about 2~3 minutes using high heat.
- Add light soy sauce and a few salt. Taste it to decide whether you need to add more salt or not. Stir for a while.
- Add the rest of the Chinese chives. Stir for awhile and transfer it to a serve plate, serve immediately.