- 2 Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 pieces of spring onion
- 3 teaspoon chili oil
- 3 dry red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seed powder of Chinese prickly ash
- Peel and wash the two potatoes.
- Cut the potatoes into fine shreds.
- Wash the shredded potatoes for total three times.
- Mince the spring onion and cut the garlic into small sections.
- Pour peanut oil in the pan and turn the stove to a high temperature. When the oil is 80% hot, then add garlic and dry red pepper, stir them until fragrant. Then add chili oil and seed powder of Chinese prickly ash as well.
- Put all of the shredded potatoes in the pan. Stir rapidly for about 2 minutes.
- Add spring onion and salt.
- Stir them for about 30 seconds. Then serve it immediately.