- 4 Eggs
- 120 grams Shrimp
- 1½ teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon water with a few starch
- a few spring onion
- a few white pepper
- Prepare eggs and shrimp.
- Prepare all other ingredients.
- Wash the shrimp and use the knife to cut open the back of the shrimp. Remove the black line by the way.
- Make each shrimp in a same pose, just like the pose in the picture 4 below.
- Gather all the shrimp in a bowl and add cooking wine. Pickled for 10 minutes.
- Break the 4 eggs in a bowl and stir evenly.
- Add some water in the egg. The proportion of egg liquid and water is 1:1.
- Add some water into the steamer. Turn your stove to a high temperature. When the water boiled, then put a half mixture of egg and water on the steaming frame. Steam for 5 minutes using medium-low heat.
- After 5 minutes, place the shrimp in the bowl and add another a half of the mixed liquid. Steam for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer it out. Sprinkle with spring onion. And add light soy sauce.
- Add 1½ teapsoon in a spoon. Heat it over the fire until see the smoke.
- Pour the hot oil over the steam egg.
- At last, we need to sprinkle with some spring onion again. Serve.