- 2 Eggs
- 8 shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pieces spring onion
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoon light soy sauce
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Clean the shrimp and then add salt, pepper to the bowl of the shrimp. Stir them evenly. Pickled for ten minutes.
- Broke the eggs into a blow and stir it with chopsticks or something. Add 2 times liquid egg of the warm water (do’t use the hot water.) Stir them for a while.
- Make sure there are no bubbles. Then cover with plastic film.
- Pour some warm water into the steamer and put bowl of the egg mixture on the steam frame. Turn the stove to a medium-low temperature. Cook for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the shrimp in the bowl of eggs. Then cover it with plastic film again. Steam until the shrimp change its color.
- After make sure that shrimp are cooked. Then take the bowl out. Add sesame oil, light soy sauce and chopped spring onion.