- 500 grams Spareribs
- 50 grams jenrofen powder
- 3 pieces of ginger, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- a little (1/2 teapsoon) white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cooking wine
- Prepare all the ingredients. And wash the spareribs.
- Gather the ribs in a bowl. Add choppped ginger, garlic and oyster sauce.
- Continue to add white sugar, light soy sauce, soy sauce, white pepper, cooking wine in the bowl. Mix with spareribs well. Pickled for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add jenrofen powder in the bowl as well.
- Add a little water (about 50 ml~100 ml), you also can use soup-stock instead of water for better result. Stir it for mixing well.
- Transfer the spareribs to a plate.
- Put it in a steamer and steam for about 20 minutes.
- Before serve, sprinkle with some chopped spring onions for better attractive.