- 4 crabs
- A few pieces of folia perillae acutae (if you don’t have, it doesn’t matter.)
- Small cup of cooking wine
- 4 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 ginger
- 1 teaspoon red sugar
- Clean the crabs using a brush.
- Cut half of the ginger into shreds and cut another half one into slices. Put the shred ginger, red sugar and vinegar into a small bowl. Mix them. Then put the sliced ginger on the steaming frame.
- Brush the cooking wine on the crabs using a brush.
- Put the crabs on the steaming frame.
- Place the folia perillae acutae above the crabs.(if you don’t have folia perillae acutae, just ignore it.)
- Cover the lid, turn your stove to a high temperature until it boiling. Then steaming it with low heat. Steam for about 15 minutes. Then serve immediately. PS. dip the sauce you made in step 2, when you eat it.