- 1 bowl of cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- a half cucumber
- 4 pieces of Luncheon meat
- a few chopped spring onions
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Cut the cucumber and luncheon meat into small sections. And break the eggs into a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon salt and stir.
- Add 1 tablespoon peanut oil in the wok or pan. Turn your stove to a high temperature.
- When the peanut oil gets 50% hot, then add eggs, stir-fry rapidly for about 1 minutes. Then transfer it out to a plate.
- Add the luncheon meat in the pan(wok). Stir until fragrant.
- Add the cooked rice in the pan(wok) as well. Stir with the luncheon meat for a while. Meanwhile, add 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Put the fried eggs in the pan(wok). Stir-fry for seconds.
- Continue to add cucumber. Stir-fry rapidly for seconds using high fire. At last, transfer it to a serve plate.