- 700 g Pork ribs
- 10 pieces of Rock sugar
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon Vinegar
- 2 teaspoon cooking wine
- 2/3 teaspoon Salt
- Some cooked white Sesame
- a small pieces of ginger (about 15 grams)
- Cut the pork ribs into small sections and wash.
- Add some water into the pot and put all the pork ribs into it as well. Turn your stove to a high temperature.
- When pork ribs are nearly cooked, get them out.
- Add peanut oil in the wok, turn the stove to a low temperature. Then add rock sugar.
- Stir the rock sugar until it is totally melted. When the oil turn to brown and some small bubbles show up, then move to next step.
- Put the pork ribs in the wok and stir.
- Add some sliced ginger in the wok.
- When each pork rib colored with the brown oil, turn off the fire.
- Put all of things of the wok into a rice cooker. Add cooking wine, vinegar, salt and some water. Make sure the ribs shouldn’t completely submerged in liquid. At last, just like cook rice as usual. Press that button and cook for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, sprinkle with some white sesame. Serve immediately.