- 250 g pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon starch
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 g salt
- 3 g Pepper
- 2 pieces ginger
- Appropriate amount of white sesame
- A little egg white
- 200 ml water with starch
- Rinse and dry pork tenderloin, cut into slice. Gather them in a bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, ginger(shred it too) and egg white to the bowl and mix them with pork evenly. Pickled for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, remove all ginger and put all pork in a plate. Sprinkle with starch on the pork, meanwhile mix them evenly.
- Turn the stove to a medium temperature and put the pork tenderloin in the pan.
- When the pork tenderloin’s color become light yellow, then take them out the pan.
- Repeat this step again and make sure the pork is cooked. And take it out from the pan.
- Pour most of the oil out from the pan and left a small portion of the oil. Then add ketchup, sugar and vinegar. When some small bubbles appear, pour the water with starch. Cook it until the sauce thickens.
- Put the pork tenderloin in the pan again. Stir the pork with the sauce you made in the last step.
- Sprinkle with white sesame and serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
- You can put the pork into the fridge. And it is easier to cut when you are ready to cook this dish.