- 300 grams tomatoes
- 100 grams grass carp
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon Cornstarch
- a few ginger (shred)
- 3 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- a few spring onion(chopped)
- Wash the grass carp and slice grass carp, tilt the knife so it’s 45 degrees against the cutting board. Slice fish in a sawing motion along the grain into 1/2 cm (1/4 inch) thick slices.
- Gather all sliced fish into a bowl and add 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper, cornstarch and 1 teaspoon peanut oil. Mix them well.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut them into small sections. (You can peel tomatoes after cook them in hot water)
- Add 2 teaspoon peanut oil in the wok and turn the stove to a low temperature. Add chopped garlic in it. Stir it until fragrant.
- Turn the stove to a high temperature now and add tomatoes.
- Stir the tomatoes for a while. Then add a few water. Keep cooking for about 4~5 minutes using low heat. Meanwhile add ginger in it as well.
- Put the sliced fish in the wok one by one. Keep heating until the fish meat are bent and cooked. Then add 1 teaspoon salt and a few spring onion. Transfer it to a bowl and serve immediately.