- 200 g Beef tenderloin
- 200 g Yellow bean sprouts
- A bundle of vermicelli
- A few spring onions
- 5 cloves of garlic
- A few Chinese prickly ash
- 5 Dry pepper
- A few starch
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1.5 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon chili paste
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- Wash the beef tenderloin and cut it into slices. Put it into a small bowl and add 1 teaspoon light soy sauce, white sugar, 1/2 teaspoon peanut oil and starch. Mix them evenly. Pickled 20 minutes.
- Add 1 teaspoon oil into a pan. Turn your stove to a high temperature. When the oil is medium hot, add Chinese prickly ash and dry pepper. Stir them until fragrant. Then add chill paste, saute them together for 20~ 40 seconds.
- Put the yellow bean sprouts into the pan as well. Stir it.
- Add 1 tablespoon light soy sauce and a bowl of water into the pan. Cook for about 3~4 minutes, then add vermicelli. Keep cooking for about 10 minutes (when the water is boiling, use low heat.)
- After 10 minutes, take the yellow bean sprouts and vermicelli out of the pan and put it in a bigger bowl. (We use casserole here, if you don’t have, you can just use a big bowl.)
- Turn your stove to high temperature again. When the soup is boiling, put the sliced beef in the soup one by one. Just a few minutes, the beef will be cooked, so take it out. Gather them into the big bowl as well.
- Scoop a small bowl of soup in the pan. Pour it into the big bowl. Sprinkle with chopped spring onions. At last, we need heat the left oil, then pour it into the big bowl as well.