- 1 Grass Carp
- 200 g Pork
- 10 g Chili bean sauce
- 7 red peppers
- 2 Spring onions
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 5 pieces ginger
- 2 Green onion
- 2 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 3 tablespoon water starch
- Cut the fish in half. Like the picture below.
- Make a few cuts on the fish (Check the pictures below). Add 1/2 tablespoon salt and cooking wine to marinate for about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add water, spring onion, ginger and the 1 tablespoon salt in a wok. Turn the stove to a high temperature.
- When the water is boiling, put the fish in the wok and continue to cook. When the water is boiling again. Take the fish out of the wok and transfer it to a bowl.
- Cut the pork into small pieces. Add peanut oil in a wok and then add all the pork in it as well. Turn the stove to a medium temperature. Stir it until fragrant.
- Add garlic and ginger in the wok. Stir them until fragrant.
- Add Chili bean sauce.
- Add half bowl of water.
- Add pepper, white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon salt in the sauce.
- Cut red pepper and green onion into sections. When the sauce is boiling, add them in the sauce.
- Add water starch. Wait until the sauce is thick, then turn off the fire.
- Pour the sauce on the fish, sprinkle chopped green onion on the fish for instant eye appeal.