- 600 grams cooked rice
- 2 sausages
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams carrots
- 70 grams peas (cooked)
- 20 grams dried small shrimps
- 2 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut the sausages and carrots into small sections. Wash the dried small shrimps in the water and drain well.
- Add 2 teapsoon oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a medium temperature. Broke the eggs in a bowl and pour the egg liquid in the wok. Stir-fry for a while. Transfer it out to a plate when you think it is ok.
- Add 1 teaspoon peanut oil in the wok. Use medium fire and add carrots in the wok. Stir-fry for awhile.
- Add the eggs, peas and sausages in the wok. Stir-fry together for a while as well. Then transfer them out to a plate.
- Add the rest of the peanut oil in the wok. Turn your stove to a medium-high temperature. Add the cooked rice in the wok and stir-fry.
- Add other ingredients in the wok again. Stir-fry for while.
- Add salt.
- Add oyster sauce and stir for mix evenly.
- Sprinkle with chopped spring onions. Stir for about 30 seconds. Then transfer it out to a serve plate. Serve immediately.